-->

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Anniversary

     So our 4 year anniversary was 5 months ago… lets just say its taken me a while to update my blog.
We actually ended up spending our anniversary in Mexico City with my family. We ate some amazing tacos al pastor and hung out with my uncle that i haven't seen in over 13 years.

    Heres a picture of us just outside of the restaurant on our anniversary night.
I couldn't be more grateful for the wonderful husband the Lord sent my way. I don't know how I got so lucky. He is truly the man of my dreams and I love him more each and every day.




     When we got home from our trip,  Than took me to the hilton hotel to eat at their amazing restaurant. It had the most beautiful view at sunset. Going to this fancy restaurant gave me the perfect reason to wear my sisters beautiful sparkly prom dress. 



The view was amazing




I had the most delicious homemade lobster filled ravioli and Than of course ordered their steak 

No comments:

Post a Comment